A related question: is there a way to view all Apple TV Plus shows
through the TV app? Whenever I have gone into the TV app lately, I
have seen a lot of shows from channels I am not subscribed to. I also
wish there were a way not to see those channel's shows, but I guess
they want to advertise their wares.

Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: