From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Help needed navigating Photos app to attach a screen recording to
an email

In the Photos app I usually select the “Albums” tab at the bottom, then if you
start from the top you have items like this:

See All button

Recents, 564 photos (that is what it says on my phone)

Favorites, 4 Favourites (again, that is the number on my phone, you can mark
any number of pictures as Favorites)

WhatsApp, 21 photos (those are photos people sent to you in WhatsApp if you use
it, if not you probably wouldn’t have this at all)

Seeing AI photos, 2 photos (again, probably specific to everybody’s phone and
their usage of the Seeing AI app)

Next is a heading called “Shared Albums”, if you haven’t shared any nothing
will be under this heading.

First there again is a “See All” button, then whatever shared albums you have
with the names  you gave them.

Next is the heading “People and Places”

In my case I have:

People, 2 photos

Places, 490 photos)

Next is “media types” and this is the heading you want. You can, by the way,
turn the rotor to headings at the top and then swipe down to get to all these
headings.

Under Media Types I have the following:

Videos, 51

Selfies, 10

Live Photos, 82

Bursts, 7

Screenshots,4

Screen Recordings, 1

As you can see if you turn the rotor to headings and then flick down to Media
Types you can then swipe right to Screen Recordings, double tap on it and you
see all your screen recordings. Tap on any of them and then find the share
button.