Hi all, in case this wasn't fully answered as yet with all the techno details, here is the simple answer. If you are using Windows 7, open the following path, but replace xxx with your own user name.

C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Please note that it may have wrapped on 2 lines. Once this folder is open, you can create a short cut, or better yet, copy the iTunes shortcut from your desktop into it with control-c for copy, and control-v for pasting. Now this will make the iTunes shortcut be executed when Windows 7 starts.

I hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I keep trying to lose weight... but it keeps finding me! ~ Anonymous