From: 'Harry Bell' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 11:22 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: text of language books

I have multiple language voices installed and, yes, VoiceOver recognises that
an Italian novel in Apple Books is to be read out in Italian - but a book in
English which has Italian conversations and vocabulary lists and verb tables in
Italian are still all read out in an English voice.
Harry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/FCA94559-AC41-4147-8D79-B2A3561FBE4A%40icloud.com.