You can download Spanish verb conjugations and phrases from the web (save
Safari web pages in Books) and turn the rotor t Language and get VoiceOver to
read them out in Spanish?
Just a thought
Harry

> On 11 Jan 2020, at 19:04, 'deidre muccio' via VIPhone
> <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Harry
> I thought of switching my phone to Spanish but am terrified I won't
> understand much. I understand that anything read will be read in English
> since that is the language my phone is set to. What I want to see is the
> spelling of words in phrases and sentences and verb conjugations, as well as
> lists of vocabulary. The pronunciation is not the difficult part for me, and
> I can always go to the i Phone translator and plug in the same words if I
> want to hear them pronounced right.
> I want to find some text books I can read on-line or download to my phone. I
> don't need audio. Plenty of that is available through the recording houses
> for the blind.
>    I've listened to a ton of language podcasts on YouTube, which are great
> but the teachers write things on the board which do not appear anywhere other
> than on the video for the sighted viewers pleasure.
>
> Deidre

>>> ail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C
>>> 0965c86da53c41caa98408d796a7d0b6%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C
>>> 1%7C0%7C637143519806063279&amp;sdata=VYRlSja%2BIe49nZ9T2VFrq3bVZBB8Rpw