Not the same situation as yours, but I sometimes have volume problems when I first activate amazon music on my iPhone. It usually fixes itself once a piece is playing, and it doesn't happen as often as it use to, but it can be a problem)

On Jan 19, 2020 5:46 PM, Cedric Green <lapa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I’ve had this problem since the IOS 13 update

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 5:44 PM Mama Peach <mamapeach@charter.net> wrote:
Yes, I had the same problem a few days ago. I just couldn’t figure it out.

From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 2:51 PM
Subject: Anyone else having volume issues with Amazon Music app?

Hi List,

I noticed a couple of Amazon Music app version updates back that the volume coming out of my iPhone 8 speakers was significantly reduced whenever launching Amazon Music. The volume is reduced almost to the point where my iPhone is unusable and is across the board until I force close Amazon Music using the App Switcher. Turning the volume up doesn't correct the problem. When I plug in my wired earpods, the volume coming through them is fine in Amazon Music but reverts to being too low when I unplug the earpods. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I plan to write Amazon about this but wanted to first see if others are also experiencing this.

Thanks in advance.

Alan Lemly

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00b601d5cf01%24e4e3f800%24aeabe800%24%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D8E91622A05A4A38A23D2AAC9FEEA567%402.