I think its pretty accessible.  I got a one month trial version.  I
think I just might pay $5 per month for the full version as you can
skip as much as you want.  When it comes to skipping tracks, I usually
use a bluetooth speaker, or set of bluetooth headphones.  There is a
back button at the top of the screen and if you double tap that
button, you can then go through a list of your stations.  Sometimes if
I double tap on a station I want it doesn't always work.  Besides from
that annoying issue, it works very well.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson