I use the free version of pandora, the one with limited skips and all of the
adds.
It works just fine for me, no sound quality issues.
I have noticed that it is a little less accessible with the recent updates. I
used to be able to scroll through my station list and double tap the station I
wanted and and pandora would start playing that station. However, with the
recent update, I can no longer do this. Instead, I have to find the alphebet
directory thing near the top of the screen do a vertical swipe to the letter my
desired station is under and then slide my fingers on the screen til I hear the
station I want and then the double tap works to activate the station.  Other
than that, the app works great. I use it all the time.