Hi List,

I'll admit upfront that I don't find the native Twitter app very intuitive.
I want to compose a new tweet to @KrogerSupport to report an issue with
inaccessibility with their Kroger app. If you want to place an order for
pickup or delivery with their app, apparently, there is a blue arrow in the
center of the screen just above the bottomline menu that you must access in
order to open the screen where you can specify whether you are picking up or
requesting delivery of your order and also reserve your time if picking up.
Unfortunately, this critical button is inaccessible and simply clicks
followed by the words Action available possible text Brandon which is the
name of my default Kroger store. However, if you double tap on this button
when it has focus with Voiceover turned on, nothing happens. You must first
turn off Voiceover and miraculously touch the button in order to proceed to
the next screen where Voiceover can be turned back on and the order
continued. I don't have to emphasize how critical during these times it is
for the visually impaired community to be able to complete a grocery order.

This brings me to my question about reporting this issue to Kroger via
Twitter since getting through to them on the phone is next to impossible. I
have come up with their Twitter address which is @KrogerSupport. I simply
want to launch the Twitter app and create a new tweet where I provide the
address and the tweet text and then send it. Can someone give me the direct
steps on how to do this? Is it not possible to generate a new tweet without
going through some search routine and then selecting an address from some
generated list? I'm not replying to any existing tweet threads and simply
want to create a new one with the known recipient address. I find this
extremely frustrating and unintuitive with the native Twitter app. I would
very much appreciate some direction. And please don't start offering other
more accessible apps like Twitterrific. I want to do this with the native
Twitter app.

I'm running iOS 13.4 on an iPhone 8 using the latest Twitter app and thanks
in advance for any help you can provide. Mark Taylor, I know you have posted
frequently about using Twitter to contact company support so I'm hoping
you'll have some words of wisdom.

Alan Lemly