Hello Everyone,

Well, last night I downloaded the RS Games client for iOS and I also
downloaded Ear Oppoly, which was developed by Kid Friendly Software, which,
as it turns out, is owned by RS Games.

For those who may not know, Ear Oppoly is a fully VoiceOver accessible
Monopoly game.  I must admit that Ear Oppoly is quite addicting, to say the
least.

>From within the RS Games client, in the in-app purchase area, one can
purchase bundles of game upgrades, including Monopoly.  Do these bundles
include the Kid Friendly apps such as Ear Oppoly? Or are they only referring
to the RS Games that can be played from within the client, online?

>From within Ear Oppoly, itself, you see, there are other in-app purchases
including an unlimited play package, for $14.99 which I am more than happy
to purchase so long as I am clear that doing so will not be redundant or in
anyway will conflict with the Bundle purchase offered from within RS Games
which costs $37.99.

While I am delighted that we have these games available to us, I wish that
the offerings were more clearly distinguished.

By the way, does anyone have a phone number or email address I can use to
contact the developers?  I have sent an email to
supp...@kidfriendlysoftware.com, but have no idea if this is a current email
alternative.

All replies greatly appreciated.

Mark