Agree with you

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 7:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: to buy SE 2020 from Verizon or Apple?

SIM card has nothing to do with iPhone speed. SIM card is for service.

Feliciano

For tech tips and updates:

LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v <http://www.facebook.com/theblindman12v>

Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v <http://www.twitter.com/theblindman12v>

Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v <http://www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v>

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs

On Apr 18, 2020, at 1:38 PM, R Van Lant <vanlant2...@msn.com
<mailto:vanlant2...@msn.com> > wrote:

>From another thread on this list, it sounds like putting the sim card for my
>current phone into a new one could degrade the service.  I’m on a 6S now and
>am looking forward to all the new speed I can get from the SE.

I’m on the Verizon site now and one caveat I see to buying from there is that
they say the trade in for my current phone is only $35, whereas Apple will give
me $80. If Verizon waives the activation fee, which I think a store sales
person recently told me is $40, that balances out with the savings I would get
direct from Apple.  Not even sure if I want to trade in this one, or keep it
for my kids to use like an iTouch.

I’m a bit nervous on the sim card stuff,  so I’ll call Apple and see what they
say about activation fees.

Robin