From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A question for a friend with the new IPhone SE

Check under settings, display and brightness, AutoLock that it is set for at
least 5 minutes.
It sounds like it is on 30 seconds.
Also, if he has it near his head, or his hand covering the upper half of the
phone, the screen will not respond due to the proximity sensor.
It should go to speaker phone if he either pulls it away from his head or
passes his hand over the upper half of the phone.
Then, he should be able to access the keypad.
As for it going to voice mail when he picks it up, he must be pressing the side
switch or something.
I've never had that happen on any iPhone.
Apple Accessibility has a UK number that I sent out a while back, if needed,
I'll find it and send again if that would help.

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it
just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020
www.turner42.com

        On May 19, 2020, at 3:51 PM, Malcolm Parfitt <malc...@parfitt1.org.uk>