If I understand your question right, if you have already bought the
app for another iPhone, and you buy the iPhone 5, then all your
previously purchased apps should transfer to the new iPhone without
any trouble or need to buy the app/license again. You can test this by
deleting an app from your phone, go to the App Store, and download it
again without needing to pay for it, since you've already paid for it.

Wayne

On 10/19/12, Pablo Morales <pablomorale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list.
> Just wondering, if I have a iPhone for example, running navigon, prizmo, and
>
> other software, and I buy a iPhone 5, so I needto buy the license of all
> this programs again?
> If I don't need to do it, can I use the license on both devices?
> Thanks
> Pablo

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt