Pablo,

If you give the phone to someone else and they set it up as a new device, they
loose everything. You would not have to repurchase any apps because you already
own those apps. The apps are tied to your iTunes account and not to the device
itself.
If you reset the phone before you give it to that person, then everything will
obviously be lost.