Ah, good. thank you much!!!

Karen
At 05:32 AM 6/15/2020, you wrote:
Email:
accessibil...@apple.com
about the issue, explaining all that you have tried to do.
-----Original Message----- From: 'Karen Delzer' via VIPhone
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2020 5:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Pronunciation of a word

I believe I've tried all that. Have no idea what to do next, however. thanks.

Karen
At 12:21 AM 6/14/2020, you wrote:
I don't see that this is an apple issue rather than a voice and language related issue,

I think personally that you need to set the dictionary for voiceover to say the word pease correctly by setting the dictionary to use a word that may not be correctly spelt but makes the word sound correct.