Hi, i'm not sure if this has been tried, but doing a reset all settings; by
going to;
Settings/general/reset/ and tap on reset all settings may help resolve the
issue as it looks like a software glitch, and doing a simple reset usually
fixes these glitches; no harm giving it a try;
Elijah

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant