From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Saturday, 25 July 2020 3:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Moving icons.

I don't really see the point of moving app icons around.  I know what pages
certain apps are on.  I know that I have to swipe to get to certain apps.  My
apps aren't in alphabetical order.  I didn't know they were arranged that way.
Carolyn, I am glad that you are able to move the apps.  It is always cool when
any of us learns something new with our iPhones.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9tZYGasgqnX0D%3D2iNuuV61wpC5dOt4srjMA9EJRLEibGw%40mail.gmail.com.