Traci, I got my orbit writer on Friday.  I am having the same problem.  I can
only pair one device.  I tried tech support today, but, got no answer.  Would
you mind giving me the information on where I can follow the thread you are
talking about.
Someone mentioned subscribing to a list.  It was for the orbit reader.  Do they
also discuss the writer?
I have to say at this point I am disappointed in the device.  Hopefully, I will
learn more, and things will get better.
I will also have the problem of updating.  My computer is quite old, and so is
my husbands.  I only use my phone now, and he uses his iPad.

Candy
Sent from my iPhone