Your right, but the problem in this case the beta was not accessible.
Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Yuma Decaux
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 8:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Petition · Apple: Apple, commit to never again willfully excluding
disabled people from public betas · Change.org

Just my 50 cents here, but I feel like Apple has been very consistent with
including disabled beta testers, in this particular case, the BVI community.

I have been beta testing apple software since 2011, and always been included in
the program, so I'm not sure where the intent of this petition stems from.

If anyone here feels omitted from the program, I'm sure someone in the beta
list can recommend you to the program so you can get an invite and start
testing.

Have a great week,

Yuma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/72DA2062-7CF1-40D7-A2CF-5C52111E67F9%40gmail.com.