I thought that some of you might like to read my newest blog post as it is a
step by step guide for making your own ringtones for use on the iPhone.
Scott Rumery
Senior Partner
Fedora Outlier, LLC
www.fedoraoutlier.com

Follow us on Twitter in the month of October and be automatically added into a
drawing for a chance to win a $30 iTunes gift card.  Only available for new
Twitter followers.

Just go to http://www.twitter.com/fedora_outlier and follow us for a chance to
win!

Begin forwarded message: