Thanks everyone! I so appreciate all the helpful info.
I ended up calling AIRA and getting them to help me get signed up on
the public alerts website.
There was also a spot to register as a blind person. I have resisted
that in the passed but went a head and did it tonight.
It sounds like my question was helpful for several other people.
I don't read all of the emails on this list, but I read quite a few of them.
I don't say much too often but every time I have there is always
useful help and I greatly appreciate that.
To Richard Turner, you are a very good JAWS user, lol, a trainer, so
if even you found both the KXL and Red Cross sites impossible, I know
it wasn't just lack of skill on my part. Yay!

I found the number for the Red Cross and plan to call and ask about shelters.
Yes we are not on any alerts, but by the time we would be, it would be
too late to figure something out.
Planning helps me not feel quite as anxious.
Also the alert system is set up with sighted folks with cars so for
those of us who don't have car access it would be too late if we
waited to leave at the level 3 alert.
That one is leave right now.
The fire probably won't get this far into town, but with the way fires
are these days, how crazy fast and crazy huge, you never know.
Santa Rosa California mostly burned a couple of years ago the
population there is 175 thousand in the city proper and a lot more in
the outlying areas. It has burned to the ground several little towns
here in Oregon and Washington, well California for that matter.

Again, thanks for all the help guys!
Teresa☺

Teresa☺