I think someone suggested to try Newsline.
I took that suggestion and I didn't find any alerts. I know in the
past I remember seeing alerts, but today I didn't find any, but that
is a good idea to at least check.

Ok, I have resisted Twitter but now you're making me think I should
give it a shot to stay on top of more important info, alert things
etc.
I thought the iPhone had a native twitter app, but I didn't find it.
What do you guys have good luck with?

Teresa☺