Dear Listers,

In case there are some Greek speakers on the list, I have to say that much to
my disappointment the Greek voice in the new I/Os operating system is broken.
That means that it is actually unusable. It attempts to spell in Greek rather
than read. In fact, it spells out some of the letters and then attempts to
pronounce the rest in chunks. It makes it totally unusable. I've e-mailed
accessibility about this. It is very upsetting as I have to study through the
medium of Greek. It used to work alright in the previous i.os system.

Please warn anybody who needs to use the Greek language.

Best wishes

Andrew