Right, I know the cable works too.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 10:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: trouble turning Iphone SE on

The wireless charging option only works if you are always near a wireless
charger.  I hold in the power button for around 4 seconds or so.  If I can't
push my home button, then my iPhone isn't on.  You could also plug your iPhone
into a charging cable if it is off, and it will turn itself on once it detects
the current going to the iPhone.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson