I tried Siri on a carer's iPhone 5 today. What I can't get over is the fact it just recognized my voice instantly without training. I said hello, it said hello back. Then I said how are you? It said I'm very well. I then asked what the weather is like. It then brought up the Weather app. The carer is fully sighted so of course does not need VoiceOver. But she told me about the Weather app opening. I just find this amazing because I tried a few third party Voice Dictation apps, namely Vokul, on my iPhone 4, and they do not like my unusually high voice at all. Yet Siri does!
Just some thought from a prospective Siri user.
I also felt her iPhone 5. It's really nice and feel I can use it no problem.

--

Christopher Hallsworth