I sure didn’t back then. If it wasn’t for this list I would have been lost. I
taught myself a lot, but this list helped me immensely.

Reggie Alvarado

On Sep 26, 2020, at 1:37 PM, Carolyn <4carol...@windstream.net> wrote:

The list saved me from 14; applevis.com would not have done so.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ann
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 11:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: am I missing something?????

Questions and opinions are allowed on the list. I might have trashed a
perfectly good iPhone recently if not for some very simple advice that came
from this list. And BTW, I did post on AppleVis about the same problem, but got
no help at all.

and, sometimes, I want to hear the opinion of other users concerning what they
feel is the best apps, and their experiences with such apps. And it's easier to
do this through email than having to use something that is forum based.

I hope it never comes down to a list wide attitude of "You'd better have
exhausted all other sources before you dare to ask a question and annoy us" on
the list. That is not what I signed up for years ago.

There are plenty of ways to manage unwanted email. Set your sorting preferences
to threaded, if possible. Set your subscription to a digest mode if the
frequency of mail is too overwhelming for you. And if it's what people are
saying or how they say it that bothers you, then anyone is free to remove
themselves from any list at any time.

~Ann