Hi,

This morning my Voice Dream Reader app disappeared from my mini IPad, but was
still on my phone. I redownloaded the app, and although all the folders I
created are still there, they are empty.

I have it set to sync with my phone, so maybe it is just taking a long time,
but in case I need to change something on either the phone or the mini Ipad,
thought I would check to see what I need to do to get them to sync again.

Everything was working fine yesterday.

Thanks.

Vicki