Hi,

I've been seeing this subject and ignoring it, but since I agree and have some issues with it myself, thought I'd chime in on how my Husband I think IOS14 sucks in case there's a fix for them.

The first thing we hate about it, I don't think can be fixed as I remember seeing that this may be taken away is that whenever a notification comes in, it no longer announces the time like it used to. Oh well, Apple you suck and should give us the option to have that turned on or off for those that hated it.

The next thing is that I don't know if any of you have noticed this or not, but some notifications come in and it doesn't read the entire notification, but ends with a button and there's no way that we've found to click on this and read the whole notification. Anyone else notice this and know of a way to read the whole notification? Does anyone know the character limit for notifications since it does read the entire one sometimes and we're guessing that's the issue? Thanks and any help would be greatly appreciated.