From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Arnold
Schmidt
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 2:24 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: When I Change My Apple ID

The domaine for the email address I use for my ID  will be changing as of
November 1, so I have to  change my ID. After I do, will everything still
continue to work, being only that the email address I use will be different, or
will such things as Apple Music tell me that I am trying to use content from
another ID? I am just wanting to know what to expect before I wish I had known.
Thanks in advance for any information.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 20

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4AB59E59-BDE0-4CE6-B321-9B3F2E7F9205%40gmail.com.