I agree about having a gmail or outlook email address now. That way, one does
not have to change it if their ISP changes. i have had my mindspring address
since November, 1996, when the company was mindspring, then bought by
earthlink. I used my mindspring address to establish my apple ID when I first
put ITunes onto my computer in 2010. But for the past little while, earthlink
has been leting more and more junk into my email, and they either can't or
won't do anything about it. Now, Spectrum is ending their contract with
earthlink in my area, so I will cancel my earthlink account as of November 1.
I am a little sentimental about it, but in other ways, I won't be sorry to let
it go.

Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 20