Actually, the return option, or at least the info (I haven't tried returning
anything) is now right on the website and the annual payment has been there for
years. You see it if you go to "change my membership". there is a gold monthly
and gold annual and there is a platinum monthly and a platinum annual. Also, if
you are on a monthly plan or don't want to renew yet, I notice there have been
offers lately to buy some extra credits.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart