Yes it is.

From: 'Kliph' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 9:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Transferring ringtones from windows7 computer to iPhone

Is it safe to assume this program is accessible?

Want to listen to the Bible dramatized? Get it from my Audio Bible Folder
<https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0fSeKpEJZLzLw78a6VPiGFc5A#Audio_bible>
You will need at least 15GB of iCloud Drive storage
Like a variety of Ring tones and alerts? Explore my collection
<https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/063P7bU9RkC56Vdw_V5QaMf1Q#Ring_tone&Alerts_library>
   You will need at least 9GB of iCloud storage, Enjoy!

On Nov 12, 2020, at 6:30 AM, CoolHappenings <arvindsinghb...@gmail.com