From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mich
Verrier
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 11:15 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: how to use apple pay to send soe one money? using vo?

Hi also I found out that hear in Canada where I am according to what I red that
apple pay is not supporting this feture hear in Canada. I checked for the apple
pay butten in the messages app and didn’t find the butten or even the abillidey
to send money or anything elts through messages using apple pay. When I oapin
apple pay it says keep all your payments in place and it gives mycard but I
don’t seethat app apple pay I meen in the list of apps when I slide over to the
toggle that says hide or show apps when I tern it to show it lists a lot of
apps but apple pay is not one of them. From ich.