I have a couple of recording apps on my phone, including that one provided by
Apple voice memos, and just press record. But truth to tell, I really never use
either one of them. But I have a visit with a surgeon this coming Wednesday,
and I have a feeling I’m going to want to record the meeting, assuming he
allows it. I don’t know how long this meeting will be. And I don’t know how
much space recordings from these apps take up. I just want the Fidelity to be
decent enough that I can replay it for myself, and I don’t want it to be so
huge that it won’t record because I run out of space. And of course, I would
like the recording quality to be decent. It doesn’t have to be studio koality.