From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2021 9:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Best app for recording a doctor visit

The iPhone 12 I would absolutely not buy especially since we are already a
third into the next upgrade cycle and from all I read the iphone 13 will be the
phone to get not only with respect to better 5G technology but also quite
likely with both Face Id and Touch Id for authentication and Lidar support on
all models.