Today I took my iPhone and braille display to try to sing with everybody and follow along in the Scripture passages at church. I had typed everything onto my computer and sent it to Pages on my iPhone. It worked reasonably well. The only problem I had was that sometimes I would change pages and either I would have blank display for a while or the right page didn't come up. I am not using sppeech for this, just my iPhone and Refreshabraille 18. Is there an app I can use or a way that I can use pages so that I'm not having to change pages. Usually it seems that about 3 of my pages show up on the screen or at least can be panned on my display. Then I have to scroll using 3456chord and 1456-chord. If another page doesn't come up pretty quickly, I'm left behind with only an 18-cell braille disply. Is there an app that will let me just keep panning from one end of a file to the other? I did like that I could try to go to different pages in case something happened out of sequence but I don't like being stuck trying to get the display to show the next page. I need to be able to just keep panning from beginning to end of the file without having to do a scroll command. Would Notes or Plaintext work for this; I know there have been issues using Notes for longer files but would that matter as much since I'm muting speech? If I can get this perfected it will save me from having to carry around a backpack with a song notebook and a couple of Bible volumes.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth