Hi.

I have a couple of comments here.

1. I often uses ibooks for reading braille. I make sure to have the smallest
letters and when I play a little with which letters gives the smallest amounts
of pages in a document, that helps a lot. When I read a page uses the line up
to go to the start of the page and when press spacebar +o to go to the next
page, that works great for me, I can figure out where I am in the text e.g. how
many pages left until a new chapter.

2. Another program that I often uses is ILike2ReadPro. It will also remember
where you left reading, and you can save bookmarks and more. You can also
search in your document. In ILike2ReadPro you will have great use of the option
vertical navigation, ispecially with a braille display.

If you will need more assistance feel free to ask again, also if you do not
understand my explanation, I will try to explain it again in another way.

Best regards Annie.