Thanks guys for all your help.  Since I do have a few more months to
save, I think I'll wait for the 13.  I really hope it has touch ID
along with face ID.  I'm looking forward to more internal memory, and
a faster processor.  For some reason, my bottom speaker on my iPhone 8
just kind of died and stopped working.  It will be nice to have a bit
louder speaker.  One of my cousins has an iPhone 11 and I was
surprised at how good her speaker actually sounded when playing music.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson