Pandora is a free app that lets you make customized stations with just the
artists, genres or styles of music you want to hear. You do need an account,
which is free. But if you open the paid account, you don't get ads and you can
skip as many songs as you want. I can't remember what the pandora-1, that's the
paid account, costs per year, but I don't remember it being all that much.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com