All, stay away from the most recent version of TuneIn Pro (version 2.9) as it
is broken. I cannot speak for those using an iPhone 5, but for those using a 4S
you will likely find real problems with a crashing app. In fact TuneIn runs for
a few minutes and aborts. I've sent a note off via the TuneIn site, but not
sure how that traffic reaches the development team.
So, if you can downgrade it might be a good idea.