With Talking Tuner, you do not need to select a note. You simply pluck a string
and the app will identify what the note is and whether it is flat or sharp. No
pre-selection of notes involved.

Dave Clement
Winnipeg MB

On Apr 19, 2021, at 7:24 AM, Joshua Hendrickson <louv...@gmail.com> wrote:

Does it work in the same way?  I suppose as long as you know what note
you need to tune each string to, it would work.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9vxQkmdHDw1m83_C3ni_0%3DPo%3DVwOqovunSB7W_k1cbmmQ%40mail.gmail.com.