From: "Scott Howell" <scottn3...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: IPhone and IPad

Rob,

I do not understand what you mean by not being convinced that the iPad
offers nothing to a "VI" that the iPhone does not. The fact is you have to
understand the differences to appreciate how either can benefit anyone
regardless of their visual status. As I pointed out earlier, the layout of
an app on the iPhone/iPod Touch may be quite different than the iPad. THis
may make the use of the app more efficient. So, I'm not clear why you are
not convinced.