You mean 3finger double tap, right?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Dean" <cadean...@gmail.com>
To: "VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: Two-Finger triple Tap vs. Triple Click home

Hi Sandy,
I use the two finger triple tap to silence voiceover while I am riding
my bike with a blue tooth headset, so when a call comes in I can
answer it without hearing voice over.

If I were to turn off voice over, I could accidentally open, move or
delete  apps, because the gestures would revert to the standard
configuration.

Also, it is less wear and tear on the home button.
Chuck