  From: Gerardo Corripio
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 5:48 PM
  Subject: RE: Understanding VO Commands on a QWERTY

  I’ve always known that Alt=Command, and Option?where the Windows key would be
between Command and Control, or in some keyboards like on my Elle-Gate, you’ve
the Command or Alt, going left Option or Windows, another left Function, and
the most-left one, is the Control key. Good luck!

  Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10