I just started selling Louisiana Grill pellet smokers/barbecues and while I
only just brought them in I think the app can be used. I had the sales rep at
my store doing a demo and I had the app on my phone and I was able to adjust
the temperature and see the target temperature as well as the current
temperature and also the temperature of the 2 meat [probes we had connected.
The model we used and which I will take home for myself is the Founders series
1200 premium which is their largest size, but the app which is called SmokeIt
works also with the Louisiana Grill Black Label series which comes in 3 sizes,
the 800, 1000 and 1200, here in Canada they sell for $1,099, $1,199 and $1,299
respectively.
The Founders series 1200 Premium is $1,599 Canadian and there is only one model
above this which is the Founders series Legacy which is the same size as the
other 1200 models, but it's all double wall stainless steel with insulation so
it can be used even throughout the winter in colder temperatures and it also
has a few other things included which are optional for the other grills like a
side shelf, a griddle etc. The Black Label series grills can take up to 2 meat
probes, the Founders series can take up to 4 and the pellet hopper on the
Founders series is quite a bit larger than on the Black Label.
These are very good, high quality products which come with what I believe is an
industry leading 5-year warranty and I don't think that except for the cable
and maybe the knobs I have seen much plastic on them, it's all steel and I
assume aluminum. Concorde Distributing which owns the Louisiana Grill brand
also owns Pitt Boss which is their more entry level line and they also own
Jackson Grill which are traditional propane barbecues and they also own
BlazeKing wood stoves and several other brands.

Best regards,