According to others on here, I guess there is. Heck, maybe I need to study that
and try my EarPods some. Don’t gotta worry about battery life with those, and
if the come outta my ears, they’ll just be dragging along behind. Been there,
done that!🤪

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda
Twitter: @lpnalda