My apologies regarding the vibration: I had my phone plugged in while
doing the update so it must've done this after the phone restarted and
recognized that  it was plugged in, not because it simply turned on.
Thanks for the clarification folks!

-Marc

On 11/1/12, Cristobal <crismuno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 6.0.1. Just follow the prompts on your phone (Settings, general, Software
> update) and you'll be fine.

“There is no shame in being who you are. There’s only shame in not
going down swinging to protect it”