To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2021 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: Not getting notifications

Yes. I have been having that problem for a couple of weeks. I am running version 14.6. It comes and goes. I cannot duplicate it. It seems that the only thing I can tail is if our hit the mute switch on the side to silence the phone and then turn it back on the problem starts. I’m not sure what it takes to fix it, but sometimes it seems to repair itself.

Bobby Druesedow