Hi Ramy,

One would buy an iPad Mini for the same reason why one would buy a regular
iPad or an iPod Touch and that is as a companion device for your iPhone. In
the end it completely comes down to whether you can afford to buy a second
device and find it useful to have a second device. One positive point is
that I wouldn't have to charge my iPhone as often because when I am at home
I could use an iPod Touch, iPad or iPad Mini to listen to music or a book or
use apps. Some also find the large screen of an iPad useful and with the
iPad Mini being siginificantly larger than an iPod Touch but noticeably
smaller than the 10 inch iPad, it's a good compromise.