First, thank you for the replies about the lackof vibration in the new
iPads. I was sure that was the case, but thought I'd double check.
As for the discussion about the iPad mini, I wasn't aware there were
iBooks available only on the iPad. That seems rather silly to me.
Sure, the iPad has a bigger screen, but what's the point of making
content like that not available on the iPhone/iPod? Even if there are
animated things in some of the material, I'd think an iPhone 4s or 5
could handle that easily enough.

Scott